Equinix – Secure AccessFrom 8 October, 2018, please be aware of the following:
- Consistent with Equinix security policies and procedures, all non-permanent access visits must be requested via the Equinix Customer Portal (ECP (https://portal.equinix.com/). Requests made via our Equinix Customer Portal are processed immediately to the IBX.
- If you prefer to make a request via email to our Equinix Global Service Desk: you may do so, though these requests will be handled manually and may take longer to process. The contact details for the Global Service Desk are:
- Detailed information on how to request access can be found in the Training section of the Equinix Customer Portal (ECP). For clear instructions on how to access our ECP please use the following link for an easy-to-use tutorial: http://info.equinix.com/EquinixCustomerPortalPreview.html
- Please note, from the date of integration, access to the Equinix IBXs will be via the main front entrance of each building only. Thank you for your attention to this.
- Types of Access:
- Temporary Access – all temporary visitors will need to have a Work Visit raised at least 24 hours in advance. This can be done via the Equinix Customer Portal (https://portal.equinix.com/).
- Permanent Access - Permanent access to the IBX is managed by your company’s Master Administrator of the Equinix account. Please contact your Master Administrator if you have any questions.
- Emergency Visits - must be requested via the Equinix Customer Portal (https://portal.equinix.com/). Requests made via our Equinix Customer Portal are processed immediately to the IBX.
Access CardsFrom 8 October, 2018 – please note:
When visiting any Equinix facility (offices and IBXs), all visitors will be asked to provide a valid form of Government issued photo ID on arrival (passport or photo driving license of the local country or European ID that is used as a sole proof of travel) before being granted access. All visitors, Temporary and Permanent, will be requested to hand their Equinix access card back to security prior to leaving the building.
If you have any questions regarding these changes please either contact your Customer Success Manager, or contact our Global Service Desk
Thank you for your attention